Shugichi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay it's my room

2 posters

Go down

Yay it's my room Empty Yay it's my room

Post by Jun Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Jun did a dive onto his bed, bounching off and smaking into the wall, probably loud enough for each room beside his to hear. He fell off his bed and onto the ground, sitting up with a groan and rubbing his head. "Ow.. that.. was... AWESOME!!"
Jun
Jun

¥ : 4409

Back to top Go down

Yay it's my room Empty Re: Yay it's my room

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Hikaru kicked open Jun's door and Kaoru speeded in taking pictures of everything. Kaoru stood right in front of Jun and flashed a picture of him right then and there. He motioned for Hikaru to come over and the twins stared at the boy with curiousity. Both of them were now inches away from Jun's nose.

"What is it, Kaoru?" Hikaru asked his brother, the 'it' refurring to Jun.

Kaoru poked Jun's cheek and then shrugged "It seems to be a peer. Possibly a classmate."

Hikaru pulled out his own camera and the twins flashed a picture at the same time, still not moving from their too-awkwerd position in front of him. "Eh? So what's with all the racket? Somebody give you a bowl of sugar for breakfast?" They asked in union.

ooc: orange=Hikaru blue=Kaorugreen=both
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm

"Ah!" He blinked, raising his hands and rubbing his eyes, blinded by the flash of the camera light. He stared at them, practically unable to see them. "Uh.. I just sort of jumped on my bed and flew off to smack into my wall unintentonally? Which was fun, by the way. What are you doing in my room taking pictures? What are you going to do with those?"
Jun
Jun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm

The leaned back and stood up strait symetrically. As they looked at eachother, they shrugged and then grinned back at him. "Our room's boooooring."

Then they turned and started skipping around his room taking more pictures of basically everything. "It's an art assignment. We're supposed to take pictures and make a collage of someone else's point of veiw." Kaoru upened up the underwear and sock drawer and took pictures of its inards.

"Yeah, so Kaoru's doing my perspective and I'm doing his. But since we do everything together, its super easy." Hikaru held up the camera he was holding. "The camera Kaoru has is the school's, but our friend let us borrow this one. Heheh... Without asking."
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:07 pm

"Isn't borrowing without asking called stealing?" He smirked, leaning back against the wall from where he was sitting. "You two seem like a lively bunch, I'm glad everyone hasn't turned into robots yet. You know what's good about this? I'm bored too!"
Jun
Jun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 am

The twins stopped taking pictures and stared at Jun, blankly. They blinked and then grinned, Kaoru looking at his brother. "He siays he's bored, Hikaru, what should we do?"

Hikaru rubbed his chin like he was thinking. "Well, I've always wanted to try something.. But we're gonna need a lot of chocolate. Hey, bored person," (He called to Jun) "How much chocolate do you have in your cupboards?"
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum