Shugichi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Way To Class

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On The Way To Class Empty On The Way To Class

Post by Nadia Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Nadia walked down the hall, Kiera's bandanna still wrapped around her eyes. She sidestepped a water fountain and continued down the hall. She didn't really care that Kiera wished that she didn't go out by herself while 'blind', she could do fine on her own. Nadia turned down a hall and stopped, because she knew that there were stairs in front of her. Although...she couldn't remember which side held the staircase that went up. Nadia grummbled. "Fantastic."
Nadia
Nadia

¥ : 4409

http://xigc.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

On The Way To Class Empty Re: On The Way To Class

Post by Jinsei Inoue Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Jinsei walked up the stairs that went down from her point of view, seeing that she had her blindfold on. "Having a bit of an issue, Nadia?" He asked, looking at her standing there between to sets of stairs. He looked behind him to the stairs leading down, and then to the stairs leading up.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 am

Nadia laughed nervously and looked in Jinsei's general direction. "Hey Jinsei," she said. "I uh..." She sighed. "Yeah, a little bit. I just need to know which case is which...could you help me out?"
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 am

"Hm well.. I just came from the stairs going down.. So.." He put his hands on her shoulders and had her side step two steps. "These are the stairs going up." He said with a smile. "How much longer do you have to wear that blindfold anyway?
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:45 pm

(ooc: blue = Kaoru orange = Hiakru )

"Bwahaha!" Hikaru's laughter followed Kaoru as he bounded down the stairs two at a time. As he came to the floor both Nadia and Jinsei were on, he skidded around Nadia and crouched behind her just as Hikaru appeared at the top of the stairs with a camera flashing.

"What's this?! Famous celebrity, Kaoru Hitachiin is found with an unknown female aquantence?! Could this be a scandilous hidden romance, or a partner in a secret drug rave?" Hikaru hopped down the steps, each one taking a picture.

Kaoru gasped in character and wiped emotional tears from his eyes. "Ahh! The life of celebrities is oh so-" (pause) "-DRAMATIC!" He rested his forehead on Nadia's shoulder and appeared to be crying even more. "Some angel help me from this cruel fate of the poperatzi!"
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Nadia put and arm around the guy's shoulder, she couldn't tell which twin was which; even when she was able to see. "It's ok," she said, conforting. Then she glanced over at Jinsei. "Uh...48 hours."
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Kaoru put his hand to his forehead, as if he was about to faint. "But alas! I will only gain more attention by your presence!" He suddenly grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. "We will face through the world's glaring, unmerciful eyes... Together!"

Hikaru made it to the bottom of the steps and circled Nadia who was still being held by Kaoru. He continued his shots, grinning wildly. "So my assumtions were right! Heheh, they're lovers out on the lam, on the run from law! But they won't get by me! You'll be on every newspaper in the land!" Hikaru snickered as though he was an evil mastermind in the latest horror movie.

Both the twins basically egnored Jinsei because he wasn't doing anything of interest. As long as they were having fun with Nadia, there was no need for anyone else.
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Nadia laughed. "Oh know! What shall we do?!" She hugged whoever was holding her. "There won't be a place we can hide! We should just tell them everything, they'll find out soon enough!" She didn't mean do ignore Jinsei, but it wasn't nessesarily her fault...
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Kaoru gabbed Nadia and flipped her onto his back, now in piggy-back format. "Hurmff! No! We will escape to a foreign land with foreign names! Kish Shmurff and Wollettina, no one will guess!" He hopped up three steps and looked back. "Googbye Hollywood.. Parting is such sweet sorrow."

Just as Kaoru was about to continue his retreat with his little blind bandit on his back, Hikaru ran at them in an attempt-stopping of the two. He lept into the air (all while setting his camera to 'video') and tackled them. In this reckless act, they were all sent down the three steps, to the ground. Kaoru's reaction was to protect Nadia's head at all costs so he got bumped a little himself.
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Nadia landed, back first, on top of the person who had been holding her. She gasps as the wind got knocked from her lungs. But then she spun over, onto the ground, onto all fours. Then she looked up; still unable to see. "No! My love! Where are you!?" She sat up on her knees and whipped her head from side to side. "Noooo!" Fake tears streamed down her face as she reached a hand out, trying to find him.
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Jinsei quirked an eyebrow as he looked to one twin ,then the other. His gaze averting back to Nadia. A sigh escaped him as he stepped over the fallen 'couple' "Weirdest bunch I've seen.." He muttered to himself, opening the door to the hallway, leaving them to their acting. Once through the door, Jinsei took the headphones that always rested around his neck and put them over his ears.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 am

Nadia heard the door to the hallway open and close and a wave of guilt passed through her. She stood up on her knees looking towards the door. "Bye Jinsei!" she called, waving.
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:32 pm

"O-Ow.." Kaoru held his head where he had bumped it. One tear escaped from his eye a little too dramatically.

Hikaru sat up before he realized Kaoru's 'injury'. "Kaoru!" He threw his camera down, forgetting about it easily and grabbed his twin in a tight hold, as if he could protect him from another bruise. "Kaoru, I-I'm sorry. That was terrible of me, I could've hurt you so much more, I'm such an ideot sometimes."

He knelt over his brother with pain across his face Kaoru pushed him away and sat up. But Hikaru kept his arms tightly around his twins waist. "Hikaru, don't over react like that, it was only a bump." He grinned.

Hikaru blinked a few times then fell forward, resting his head on his shoulder. "Kaoru.. I'm sorry..."

ooc: I don't think they can handle their drama assignment.. Ah, now I feel bad, I want Jinsei baaack!
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 pm

(Jinsei! Come back! Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee!!!!!)

Nadia rolled her eyes at the twin's overdramatic brother-loveness. She stood up slowly and glanced around, even though she still couldn't see crap. She had dropped her bag somewhere around here....
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 pm

(( Why feel bad? xD No need. Razz ))
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 pm

(Come back!)
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:38 pm

ooc: aw, but I wanted to meet you, I've already roleplayed with Nadia many different times (although it's always fun Very Happy ) come back Jinsei, do you really think the irresponsible twins can help Nadia get to her destination??)

The identicle idiots stepped up and hung their arms loosly on eachothers shoulders, grinning. They symetrically walked up to Nadia and each poked her cheek at the same time. "Eh, pussy-cat. Aren't you tired of being blind? We're bored already!"

ooc: can you guess the green font? X3

Last edited by Hikaru & Kaoru on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Jinsei walked back into the stairwell, having been kicked out from class. His headphones were still over his ears, however the volume was quite low. His bag slung over his shoulder he slid his hands into his pockets.

((Happeh? xD ))
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Nadia looked in their general direction. "It's for the drama assigment, so I can't take the bandanna off yet," she said simply. She looked around, again, even though she still couldn't see anything. "Do you guys know where my bag went...?"

(very happeh Razz )
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Jinsei leaned forward and picked up Nadia's bag, holding it out slightly. "Here ya go.." He spoke in a soft tone, gesturing the bag forward so it was slightly touching her. He removed his headphones from his neck and turned off his music, putting his free hand back into his pocket.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Nadia smiled and took her bag. "Thanks Jinsei." She looked over in his direction. "Why are you back? I thought you were on your way to class?"
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 pm

"Got kicked out of the class. Too late apparently." He answered with a shrug, sliding his other hand back into his pocket before leaning against the wall.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:16 pm

"Oooooh!" Hikaru and Kaoru both pointed at him like he was a criminal. Then they looked at eachother. Wait, was that our faults?"

"I think it was."

Then they both shugged. "Whoopsie." Kaoru went to Jinsei and took his headphones, putting them back on the boy's ears. "Even if you're not listening to music, it makes you look cool with them on. Kind of a 'yeah, I'm listening to music in school, what's it to ya?' feel."

While he was saying this, Hikaru poked his nose into Nadia's bag and quickly pulled out the first thing his fingers touched. (in this case it was her camera) He must've trained pickpocketing or something because he barely made and movement through the bag.
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Nadia shifted her bag over to the other side and crossed her arms. "So, Hikaru, Kaoru, what you two up to? Are you skipping class or do you have a spare?"
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru & Kaoru Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Hikaru stood up, grinning with his new little find and put it away quickly. Kaoru turned to him and they grabbed eachothers hands and started spinning. "Usually we sleep in on our spares in the mornings.."

"But we thought we'd do something funner. Unfortunatly, our drama assignment wasn't as exiting as the teacher played it out to be.

They both let go at the same time and flew back, stopping themsleves symetrically. They then scratched the back of they're heads at the same time, smiling nervously. "Although the schools fun as hell when we don't have anywhere to go."
Hikaru & Kaoru
Hikaru & Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next